Gabon eVisa for Papua New Guinea citizens
Papua New Guinean citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Gabon. Gabon eVisa is available online for Papua New Guinean citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Gabon eVisa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Gabon eVisa. You can find Gabon visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Gabon from Papua New Guinea?
Yes, Gabon eVisa is required for Papua New Guinean citizens. Papua New Guinean passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Gabon visit visa conditions for Papua New Guinean citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 30 days
- Visa fees: $85
- Stay: short term
Gabon tourist visa requirements for Papua New Guinean citizens
Documents required for Gabon tourist visa from Papua New Guinea include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Papua New Guinea with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Gabon An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Gabon for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Gabon eVisa from Papua New Guinea
Gabon online e-visa application process for Papua New Guinean citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Papua New Guinean citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Gabon visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Gabon government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Gabon tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Papua New Guinean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Gabon. If not apply for a new Papua New Guinean passport.
Online application Go to the Gabon tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Gabon visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Gabon is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Gabon tourist visa
- Electronic visa holders must arrive via Libreville International Airport.
- Make sure Papua New Guinea passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Gabon.
- Always carry Papua New Guinea passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Gabon.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Gabon, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Gabon and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Gabon.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Gabon.
- Research the weather conditions in Gabon and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Gabon.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Gabon.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Gabon.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Gabon.
Gabon travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Gabon visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Gabon eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.