Georgia tourist visa
Georgia tourist visa for French Southern citizens
French Southern citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Georgia. Georgia tourist visa is free for French Southern citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 1 year and visa expires in 1 year. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Georgia tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Georgia tourist visa. You can find Georgia visa exemptions.
Georgia tourist visa conditions for French Southern citizens
Max Stay: 1 year
Visa Validity: 1 year
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Georgia tourist visa from French Southern and Antarctic Lands
French Southern citizens dont need a visa to visit Georgia. Georgia tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that French Southern passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Georgia. If not apply for a new French Southern passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, French Southern citizens can go to Georgia immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Georgia, present French Southern and Antarctic Lands passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Georgia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Georgia for the duration on your stamping.
Georgia tourist visa requirements for French Southern citizens
Documents required for Georgia tourist visa from French Southern and Antarctic Lands include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of French Southern and Antarctic Lands with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from French Southern and Antarctic Lands in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Georgia
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Georgia
Georgia tourist visa visa exemption for French Southern citizens
🎒 Georgia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Georgia visa advice
Do french southern citizens need a visa to go to Georgia?
No, visa is not required for French Southern citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Georgia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.