Gibraltar tourist visa for Venezuelan citizens to travel in 2023
Gibraltar tourist visa
Gibraltar tourist visa for Venezuelan citizens
Venezuelan citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Gibraltar. Gibraltar tourist visa is required for Venezuelan citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Gibraltar tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Gibraltar tourist visa.
Gibraltar visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Venezuelan citizens
- Stay: short term
Gibraltar tourist visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens
Documents required for Gibraltar tourist visa from Venezuela include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Venezuela with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Gibraltar An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Gibraltar for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Gibraltar
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Venezuela in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Gibraltar tourist visa from Venezuela
Gibraltar tourist visa application process for Venezuelan citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Venezuelan citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Gibraltar visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Gibraltar government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Gibraltar tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Venezuelan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Gibraltar. If not apply for a new Venezuelan passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Gibraltar.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Gibraltar embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Gibraltar
Visa processing After submission your Gibraltar visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Gibraltar in their passport and can collect passport from the Gibraltar embassy or consulate.
Gibraltar travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Gibraltar
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Gibraltar
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Gibraltar
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Gibraltar
💳 access money easily
Gibraltar tourist visa and travel tips
- EU Residence permit holders issued due to family unification with EU citizen travelling with their spouses to Gibraltar for tourism purpose are visa exempt. EU Residence permit and document proving that it has been issued as reason of family unification with EU citizen including the name of EU citizen has to be presented at border crossing. Visa is still required if Residence permit holder is travelling without spouse and/or Residence permit has been issued for different reason than for Family Unification with EU citizen.
- Make sure Venezuela passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Gibraltar.
- Always carry Venezuela passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Gibraltar.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Gibraltar, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Gibraltar and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Gibraltar.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Gibraltar.
- Research the weather conditions in Gibraltar and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Gibraltar.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Gibraltar.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Gibraltar.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Gibraltar.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do venezuelan citizens need a visa to go to Gibraltar?
Yes, visa is required for Venezuelan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Gibraltar visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Gibraltar with Venezuela passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.