60 countries offering visa required for Grenadian citizens
Tourist visa destinations for Grenadian passport holders in October 2023
Grenadian citizens need to get a prior visa for 60 countries. Grenada passport visa required countries include Puerto Rico, Honduras, Bolivia and Mexico. Grenada passport is ranked 47 by Visa List Passport Index October 2023.
A Stamp visa is a type of visa that must be obtained from an embassy or consulate before traveling to the country. It is a physical stamp placed in your passport that allows you to enter the country legally. This means that Grenadian citizens must apply for stamp visa before traveling, and you cannot obtain it on arrival at the airport.
Grenada is part of Caribbean, North America with main city at St. Georges. Its Developing country with a population of 103K. The main currency is East Caribbean Dollar. The languages spoken are English. Find best countries to travel on visa required. See a visual map of visa requirements on the world map.
Benefits of stamp visa travel
stamp visa destinations provide a multitude of benefits for Grenadian passport holders. Here are some of the key advantages:
- Access to more destinations : One of the primary benefits of stamp visas for Grenadian passport holders is the expanded access to more countries. Most countries require visas for entry, and obtaining a Stamp visa can be a lengthy and complicated process. However, embassy/stamp visas may be available for some countries, which can offer a more accessible and convenient option for Grenadian passport holders.
- Longer Stay Options : Stamp visas generally have a longer validity period than stamp visas. Depending on the country and the type of visa, a stamp visa can be valid for several months or even years, which means that Grenadian travelers can use the visa for multiple trips over an extended period of time.
- Consistency in visa requirements : Stamp visas typically have consistent requirements across all countries. This means that Grenadian citizens can apply for a stamp visa once and use it for multiple countries, as long as the visa is valid.
- Easier Entry and Exit : While stamp visas are generally easy to obtain, they do not provide the same level of assurance of entry as stamp visas. With a Stamp visa, Grenadian passport holders can be more confident that they will be able to enter the country without any issues or delays, as long as they meet the visa requirements.
Top stamp visa countries for Grenadian passport holders
As a Grenadian passport holder, you have access to a wide range of stamp visa countries in October 2023. These destinations include popular tourist destinations in North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Oceania and Europe.
- North America : Some of the top stamp visa countries in North America include Puerto Rico, Honduras, Mexico, USA and Canada.
- South America : Some of the top stamp visa countries in South America include Bolivia and Paraguay.
- Africa : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Africa include South Africa, Cabo Verde, Liberia, Mali and Ghana.
- Asia : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Asia include Saudi Arabia, Oman, Japan, Myanmar and Lebanon.
- Oceania : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Oceania include New Zealand, Nauru, Guam, American Samoa and Niue.
- Europe : Some of the top stamp visa countries in Europe include Albania, North Macedonia and Belarus.