visa list logo

Guam tourist visa for Croatian citizens

Landscape view of Croatia

Guam online e visa πŸ‡¬πŸ‡Ί

Last updated:


found useful

Guam online e visa from Croatia

Guam online e visa is available online for Croatian citizens. The maximum duration of stay is 3 months. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.

Guam online e visa conditions for Croatian citizens

Applicant not required

short stay

How to apply for Guam online e visa from Croatia

Step 1 : Croatian citizens need to get a visa for Guam online.
Step 2 : Fill online application form for Guam.
Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment online and submit necessary document
Step 4 : Once the visa application for Guam is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail.
Step 5 : After you get the visa, you can travel to Guam and stay for the duration on your visa.

Guam tourist visa requirements for Croatian citizens

3 documents required for Guam tourist visa

Visa Application Form

Completed online application form for Guam

Passport Photo

Photo must be no older than 6 months

Passport Copy

Original Passport or Travel document of Croatia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel Medical Insurance
πŸ₯ for Guam
$42 / 4 weeks
powered by Β safetywing logo
Save 88% internationally
πŸ’³ No ATM fees in Guam
0$ fees
powered by Β safetywing logo

✨ Guam tourist visa tips

  • 90 days on arrival from overseas for 2 years, ESTA required

πŸŽ’ Guam travel tips by fellow travellers

No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Guam visa advice

Do croatian citizens need a visa to go to Guam?

Yes, visa is required for Croatian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Guam visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community

Frequently Asked Questions

Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.