Guam tourist visa for Surinamese citizens in May 2023
Guam tourist visa
Guam tourist visa for Suriname citizens
Surinamese citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Guam. Guam tourist visa is required for Surinamese citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 180 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Guam tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Guam tourist visa. You can find Guam visa exemptions.
USA visa policy applicable
Guam has the same visa policy as USA. While it shares aspects of its visa policy with USA, it has its own specific entry requirements as well. Visitors to Guam must abide by its entry and visa regulations, which can sometime differ from those applicable to USA.
Guam tourist visa conditions for Surinamese citizens
- Guam is a US territory, which means that the US Visa Policy applies to travel to Guam.
- All the rules and requirements that apply to the US visa also apply to Guam.
- If you need a visa to enter the United States, you can apply for it to visit Guam, and there is no separate visa for Guam.
- Max stay: 180 days
- Stay: short term
Guam tourist visa requirements for Surinamese citizens
Documents required for Guam tourist visa from Suriname include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Suriname with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Guam An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Guam for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Guam
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Suriname in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Guam tourist visa from Suriname
Guam tourist visa application process for Surinamese citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Surinamese citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Guam visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Guam government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Guam tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Surinamese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Guam. If not apply for a new Surinamese passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Guam.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Guam embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Guam
Visa processing After submission your Guam visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Guam in their passport and can collect passport from the Guam embassy or consulate.
Thing to consider when applying for Guam tourist visa
- Travelers need a visa to visit Guam for Business or Tourism.
- A paper or embassy visa is the only visa available for travelers visiting Guam. The visa is typically a stamp or sticker added to the passport. Travelers must obtain this visa from a local embassy, consulate or visa center before traveling.
- Make sure Suriname passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Guam.
- Always carry Suriname passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Guam.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Guam, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Guam and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Guam.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Guam.
- Research the weather conditions in Guam and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Guam.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Guam.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Guam.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Guam.
Guam travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Guam
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Guam
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Guam
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Guam
💳 access money easily
Drive in Guam
🚙 best car rentals
Guam is part of Oceania with main city at Hagatna. Its Developing country with a population of 184K. The main currency is US Dollar. The languages spoken are English, Chamorro and Spanish.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do surinamese citizens need a visa to go to Guam?
Yes, visa is required for Surinamese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Guam visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Guam with Suriname passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.