Guatemala Visa free
Guatemala Visa free for Croatia citizens
Croatian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Guatemala. Guatemala Visa free is free for Croatian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Guatemala Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Guatemala Visa free.
Do you need a visa to go to Guatemala from Croatia?
No, Guatemala visa is not required for Croatian citizens. Croatian passport holders do not need to apply for a visa.
Guatemala visit visa conditions for Croatian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Guatemala tourist visa requirements for Croatian citizens
Documents required for Guatemala tourist visa from Croatia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Croatia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Croatia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Guatemala
How to apply for Guatemala Visa free from Croatia
Guatemala visa free process for Croatian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Croatian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Guatemala. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Guatemala.
Valid passport Check that Croatian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Guatemala. If not apply for a new Croatian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Croatian citizens can go to Guatemala immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Guatemala, present Croatia passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Guatemala visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Guatemala for the 90 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Guatemala tourist visa
- Make sure Croatia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Guatemala.
- Always carry Croatia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Guatemala.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Guatemala, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Guatemala and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Guatemala.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Guatemala.
- Research the weather conditions in Guatemala and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Guatemala.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Guatemala.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Guatemala.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Guatemala.
Guatemala travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Zagreb to Guatemala City, with prices starting at 3.230,00 kn.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Guatemala visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Guatemala Visa free
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.