India online e visa for Tajik citizens to travel in 2023
India online e visa
India online e visa for Tajik citizens
Tajik citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to India. India online e visa is available online for Tajik citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 365 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for India online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying India online e visa.
India visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Tajik citizens
- Despite the Indian e-Visa being a double entry visa, it is important to note the Indian Tourist e-Visa can be used a maximum of two times in a calendar year i.e. between January to December.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 365 days
- Stay: short term
India tourist visa requirements for Tajik citizens
Documents required for India tourist visa from Tajikistan include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for India
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
How to apply for India online e visa from Tajikistan
India online e-visa application process for Tajik citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Tajik citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an India visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The India government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a India tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Tajik passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in India. If not apply for a new Tajik passport.
Online application Go to the India tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your India visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for India is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
India travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Dushanbe to New Delhi, with prices starting at 3 121;00 c..
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to India
✈️ flight prices
3 121;00 c.
3 121;00 c.
Stay in India
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in India
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in India
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in India
💳 access money easily
India tourist visa and travel tips
- e-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports or 3 designated seaports.
- An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
- Make sure Tajikistan passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to India.
- Always carry Tajikistan passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in India.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for India, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in India and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in India.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in India.
- Research the weather conditions in India and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in India.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in India.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in India.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in India.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tajik citizens need a visa to go to India?
Yes, visa is required for Tajik citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for India visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near India with Tajikistan passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.