Indonesia tourist visa
Indonesia tourist visa for French Polynesian citizens
French Polynesian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Indonesia. Indonesia tourist visa is required for French Polynesian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 60 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Indonesia tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Indonesia tourist visa.
Indonesia tourist visa conditions for French Polynesian citizens
- Visitors from other countries must apply for visa at Indonesia Embassies or Consulates in their home country.In addition, visas cannot be replaced with any other immigration letters.The visa shall then be administered by the Visa Officer in the presence of the applicant concerned.
Max Stay: 60 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Indonesia tourist visa from French Polynesia
French Polynesian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Indonesia. Indonesia tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Indonesia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that French Polynesian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Indonesia. If not apply for a new French Polynesian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Indonesia.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Indonesia
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Indonesia is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Indonesia embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Indonesia, present French Polynesia passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Indonesia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Indonesia for the duration on your stamping.
Indonesia tourist visa requirements for French Polynesian citizens
Documents required for Indonesia tourist visa from French Polynesia include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Indonesia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job in country.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Papeete to Jakarta
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Indonesia
🎒 Indonesia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Indonesia visa advice
Do french polynesian citizens need a visa to go to Indonesia?
Yes, visa is required for French Polynesian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Indonesia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Indonesia travel restrictions
Indonesia has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from French Polynesia will not be allowed to travel to Indonesia. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Indonesia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.