Iran online e visa for Kenyan citizens to travel in 2023
Iran online e visa
Iran online e visa for Kenyan citizens
Kenyan citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Iran. Iran online e visa is available online for Kenyan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Iran online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Iran online e visa.
Iran visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Kenyan citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Stay: short term
Iran tourist visa requirements for Kenyan citizens
Documents required for Iran tourist visa from Kenya include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Kenya with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Iran An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Iran for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Iran online e visa from Kenya
Iran online e-visa application process for Kenyan citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Kenyan citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Iran visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Iran government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Iran tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Kenyan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Iran. If not apply for a new Kenyan passport.
Online application Go to the Iran tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Iran visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Iran is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Iran travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Nairobi to Tehran, with prices starting at Sh47,464.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Iran
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Iran
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Iran
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Iran
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Iran
💳 access money easily
Iran tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Kenya passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Iran.
- Always carry Kenya passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Iran.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Iran, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Iran and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Iran.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Iran.
- Research the weather conditions in Iran and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Iran.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Iran.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Iran.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Iran.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do kenyan citizens need a visa to go to Iran?
Yes, visa is required for Kenyan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Iran visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Iran with Kenya passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.