Iran visit visa requirements 🇮🇷
Visa on Arrival
Iran Tourist visa
Iran Tourist visa usually has short stay with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 3 months. Applicant is required to be present when applying for visa and a total of 9 documents are required. Find Iran Tourist visa application & requirements.
Get Iran Tourist visa
- Some visa applicants will need to attend a visa interview, though some applicants may qualify for a visa without interview. You should wait until your application pass all required process within 10 business days.
- If the embassy or consulate at which you apply informs that you must have a visa interview, the visa application process cannot be completed until you appear for an interview with a consular officer.
- Print and keep the evisa application submission notice. This page will be appearing when you completed the email verification process after submitting your online visa application.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 3 months
- Stay: short term
What are the visa requirements for Iran Visit visa?
9 documents required for Iran Visit visa
Visa Application Form
Complete application form for Iran
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of applicant's country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. To apply for an Iranian visa at the embassy, you first need a visa authorisation code from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Iran. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Accomodation reservation(s) in Iran for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from applicant's country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of travel insurance for Iran with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel insurance valid for Iran Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
✨ Tips for Iran Visit visa
- To apply for an Iranian visa at the embassy, you first need a visa authorisation code from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- You can contact a reliable Iranian travel agency through our contact form to get an Iran LOI with visa authorisation code.
- An “e-visa” system has been put in place since January 2017, that allows travelers to get their authorisation code without going through a tour operator. You still need to visit the embassy to apply and to pick up your visa though.
- In short, it is not a real e-visa. Instead, it is a way to get the authorisation code needed to apply for your Iran visa without the help of a tour operator.
- Not all times are auspicious for traveling to Iran. In the past, it has been difficult to get a visa during election times.
- To apply for an Iranian visa at the embassy, you first need a visa authorisation code from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. You can contact a reliable Iranian travel agency through our contact form to get an Iran LOI with visa authorisation code. An “e-visa” system has been put in place since January 2017, that allows travelers to get their authorisation code without going through a tour operator. You still need to visit the embassy to apply and to pick up your visa though. In short, it is not a real e-visa. Instead, it is a way to get the authorisation code needed to apply for your Iran visa without the help of a tour operator. Not all times are auspicious for traveling to Iran. In the past, it has been difficult to get a visa during election times.
Iran travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Iran Visit visa details
Travelling to Iran? Get Iran visa requirements and application. Iran offers 4 types of visas to tourists. Citizens of 11 countries can visit Iran visa free. People of 193 countries can get visa online. Citizens of 33 countries need to obtain a visa before visiting. Visit visa has a maxiumum stay of 30 days. E-visa has a maxiumum stay of 30 days. Visa Free has a maxiumum stay of 30 days. Visa on Arrival has a maxiumum stay of 30 days. Iran is part of Asia with main city at Tehran. Its Developing country with a population of 79M. The main currency is Iranian Rial. The languages spoken are Persian (Farsi).
Countries near Iran
Have any suggestions for visa details?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.