Israel visa for Finland citizens in 2023
Israel tourist visa
Israel tourist visa for Finland citizens
Finland citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Israel. Israel tourist visa is free for Finland citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Israel tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Israel tourist visa.
Israel visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Finland citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Israel tourist visa requirements for Finland citizens
Documents required for Israel tourist visa from Finland include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Finland with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Finland in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Israel
How to apply for Israel tourist visa from Finland
Israel visa free process for Finland cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Finland citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Israel. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Israel.
Valid passport Check that Finland passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Israel. If not apply for a new Finland passport.
Arrival After arriving, Finland citizens can go to Israel immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Israel, present Finland passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Israel visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Israel for the duration on your stamping.
Israel travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Helsinki to Jerusalem, with prices starting at 105,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Israel
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Israel
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Israel
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Israel
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Israel
💳 access money easily
Israel tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Finland passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Israel.
- Always carry Finland passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Israel.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Israel, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Israel and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Israel.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Israel.
- Research the weather conditions in Israel and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Israel.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Israel.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Israel.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Israel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do finland citizens need a visa to go to Israel?
No, visa is not required for Finland citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Israel visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Israel with Finland passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.