Japan tourist visa
Japan tourist visa for Montserratian citizens
Montserratian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Japan. Japan tourist visa is free for Montserratian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Japan tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Japan tourist visa.
Japan tourist visa conditions for Montserratian citizens
- The period of stay granted at the time of the landing permission will be "15 days" for Brunei, Indonesia, and Thailand, and "30 days" for United Arab Emirates and "90 days" for other countries and regions.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Japan tourist visa from Montserrat
Montserratian citizens dont need a visa to visit Japan. Japan tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Montserratian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Japan. If not apply for a new Montserratian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Montserratian citizens can go to Japan immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Japan, present Montserrat passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Japan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Japan for the duration on your stamping.
Japan tourist visa requirements for Montserratian citizens
Documents required for Japan tourist visa from Montserrat include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Montserrat with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Montserrat in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Japan
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Japan
🎒 Japan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Japan visa advice
Do montserratian citizens need a visa to go to Japan?
No, visa is not required for Montserratian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Japan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Japan travel restrictions
Japan has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Montserrat need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Japan. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Japan.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.