Kenya Visit Visa: Types, How To Apply, Visa Requirements, Documents Checklist, Fees And All You Need to Know in 2023
Kenya visit visa requirements 🇰🇪
Visa on Arrival
Kenya online e visa
Kenya online e visa usually has short stay with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for visa and a total of 5 documents are required. Find Kenya online e visa application & requirements.
Get Kenya online e visa
- You can get evisa by filling in the application form and pay Using visa card, Mastercard and other debit cards.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
- Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Kenya visit visa requirements & documents checklist
5 documents required for Kenya visit visa
Visa Application Form
Complete application form online for Kenya
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of applicant's country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Accomodation reservation(s) in Kenya for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Kenya. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
✨ Tips for Kenya visit visa
- According to the government an application should be done at least 7 days in advance.
- Visa processing fee is non refundable.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The possesion of an eVisa is not the final Authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offence.
- It should take atleast 2 working days to get your eVisa.
- Each adult visitor to the Republic of Kenya is required to submit evisa applications in their personal ecitizen account. Parents can apply for their children in the parents account.
- According to the government an application should be done at least 7 days in advance. Visa processing fee is non refundable. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The possesion of an eVisa is not the final Authority to enter The Republic of Kenya. Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offence. It should take atleast 2 working days to get your eVisa. Each adult visitor to the Republic of Kenya is required to submit evisa applications in their personal ecitizen account. Parents can apply for their children in the parents account.
Kenya travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Kenya
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Kenya
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Kenya
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Kenya
💳 access money easily
Kenya visit visa details
Travelling to Kenya? Get Kenya visa requirements and application. Kenya offers 4 types of visas to tourists. Citizens of 44 countries can visit Kenya visa free and 1 country citizen can get visa on arrival. People of 190 countries can get visa online. Citizens of 3 countries need to obtain a visa before visiting. E-visa has a maxiumum stay of 90 days. Visit visa has a maxiumum stay of 90 days. Visa Free has a maxiumum stay of 90 days. Visa on Arrival has a maxiumum stay of 90 days. Kenya is part of Africa with main city at Nairobi. Its Developing country with a population of 47M. The main currency is Kenyan Shilling. The languages spoken are English and Swahili.
Countries near Kenya
Have any suggestions for visa details?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.