Kosovo tourist visa for Djiboutian citizens to travel in 2023
Kosovo tourist visa
Kosovo tourist visa for Djiboutian citizens
Djiboutian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Kosovo. Kosovo tourist visa is required for Djiboutian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 180 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Kosovo tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Kosovo tourist visa. You can find Kosovo visa exemptions.
Kosovo visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Djiboutian citizens
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 180 days
- Stay: short term
Kosovo tourist visa requirements for Djiboutian citizens
Documents required for Kosovo tourist visa from Djibouti include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Funds
Completed application form for Kosovo
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Djibouti with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Kosovo An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Kosovo for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Kosovo
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Djibouti in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Kosovo tourist visa from Djibouti
Kosovo tourist visa application process for Djiboutian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Djiboutian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Kosovo visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Kosovo government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Kosovo tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Djiboutian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Kosovo. If not apply for a new Djiboutian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Kosovo.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Kosovo embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Kosovo
Visa processing After submission your Kosovo visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Kosovo in their passport and can collect passport from the Kosovo embassy or consulate.
Kosovo travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Kosovo
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Kosovo
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Kosovo
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Kosovo
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Kosovo
💳 access money easily
Kosovo tourist visa visa exemption for Djiboutian citizens
Kosovo visa exemption 🇽🇰
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Max Stay: 15 days
Kosovo tourist visa and travel tips
- Do not need a visa a holder of a valid biometric residence permit issued by one of the Schengen member states or a valid multi-entry Schengen Visa, a holder of a valid Laissez-Passer issued by United Nations Organizations, NATO, OSCE, Council of Europe or European Union a holder of a valid travel documents issued by EU Member and Schengen States, United States of America, Canada, Australia and Japan based on the 1951 Convention on Refugee Status or the 1954 Convention on the Status of Stateless Persons, as well as holders of valid travel documents for foreigners (max. 15 days stay)
- Make sure Djibouti passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Kosovo.
- Always carry Djibouti passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Kosovo.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Kosovo, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Kosovo and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Kosovo.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Kosovo.
- Research the weather conditions in Kosovo and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Kosovo.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Kosovo.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Kosovo.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Kosovo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do djiboutian citizens need a visa to go to Kosovo?
Yes, visa is required for Djiboutian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Kosovo visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Kosovo with Djibouti passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.