North Macedonia tourist visa for Djiboutian citizens in May 2023
North Macedonia tourist visa
North Macedonia tourist visa for Djibouti citizens
Djiboutian citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to North Macedonia. North Macedonia tourist visa is required for Djiboutian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for North Macedonia tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying North Macedonia tourist visa. You can find North Macedonia visa exemptions.
North Macedonia visit visa conditions for Djiboutian citizens
- Max stay: 90 days
- Stay: short term
North Macedonia tourist visa requirements for Djiboutian citizens
Documents required for North Macedonia tourist visa from Djibouti include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Djibouti with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for North Macedonia An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in North Macedonia for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave North Macedonia
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Djibouti in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for North Macedonia tourist visa from Djibouti
North Macedonia tourist visa application process for Djiboutian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Djiboutian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an North Macedonia visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The North Macedonia government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a North Macedonia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Djiboutian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in North Macedonia. If not apply for a new Djiboutian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for North Macedonia.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the North Macedonia embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of North Macedonia
Visa processing After submission your North Macedonia visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive North Macedonia in their passport and can collect passport from the North Macedonia embassy or consulate.
North Macedonia visa exemption for Djiboutian citizens
- The visa must be valid for at least 5 days beyond the intended period of stay
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
todayMax stay: 15 days
Thing to consider when applying for North Macedonia tourist visa
- Make sure Djibouti passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to North Macedonia.
- Always carry Djibouti passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in North Macedonia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for North Macedonia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in North Macedonia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in North Macedonia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in North Macedonia.
- Research the weather conditions in North Macedonia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in North Macedonia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in North Macedonia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in North Macedonia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in North Macedonia.
North Macedonia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to North Macedonia
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in North Macedonia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in North Macedonia
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in North Macedonia
💳 access money easily
Drive in North Macedonia
🚙 best car rentals
North Macedonia is part of Europe with main city at Skopje. Its Least Developed country with a population of 2M. The main currency is Denar. The languages spoken are Macedonian.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do djiboutian citizens need a visa to go to North Macedonia?
Yes, visa is required for Djiboutian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for North Macedonia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near North Macedonia with Djibouti passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.