Kosovo visa for Ukrainian citizens in 2023
Kosovo tourist visa
Kosovo tourist visa for Ukrainian citizens
Ukrainian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Kosovo. Kosovo tourist visa is free for Ukrainian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Kosovo tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Kosovo tourist visa. You can find Kosovo visa exemptions.
Kosovo visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Ukrainian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Kosovo tourist visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens
Documents required for Kosovo tourist visa from Ukraine include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Ukraine with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Ukraine in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Kosovo
How to apply for Kosovo tourist visa from Ukraine
Kosovo visa free process for Ukrainian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Ukrainian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Kosovo. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Kosovo.
Valid passport Check that Ukrainian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Kosovo. If not apply for a new Ukrainian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Ukrainian citizens can go to Kosovo immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Kosovo, present Ukraine passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Kosovo visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Kosovo for the duration on your stamping.
Kosovo travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Kosovo
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Kosovo
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Kosovo
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Kosovo
💳 access money easily
Kosovo tourist visa visa exemption for Ukrainian citizens
Kosovo visa exemption 🇽🇰
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Max Stay: 15 days
Kosovo tourist visa and travel tips
- Do not need a visa a holder of a valid biometric residence permit issued by one of the Schengen member states or a valid multi-entry Schengen Visa, a holder of a valid Laissez-Passer issued by United Nations Organizations, NATO, OSCE, Council of Europe or European Union a holder of a valid travel documents issued by EU Member and Schengen States, United States of America, Canada, Australia and Japan based on the 1951 Convention on Refugee Status or the 1954 Convention on the Status of Stateless Persons, as well as holders of valid travel documents for foreigners (max. 15 days stay)
- Make sure Ukraine passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Kosovo.
- Always carry Ukraine passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Kosovo.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Kosovo, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Kosovo and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Kosovo.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Kosovo.
- Research the weather conditions in Kosovo and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Kosovo.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Kosovo.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Kosovo.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Kosovo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do ukrainian citizens need a visa to go to Kosovo?
No, visa is not required for Ukrainian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Kosovo visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Kosovo with Ukraine passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.