Kuwait visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Kuwait visa on arrival for Heard Islander citizens
Heard Islander citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Kuwait. Kuwait visa on arrival is available on arrival for Heard Islander citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Kuwait visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Kuwait visa on arrival.
Kuwait visa on arrival conditions for Heard Islander citizens
- Citizens can obtain visa on arrival if arriving by air
Max Stay: 90 days
How to apply for Kuwait visa on arrival from Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Heard Islander citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Kuwait. Kuwait visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Kuwait tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Heard Islander passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Kuwait. If not apply for a new Heard Islander passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Heard Islander citizens can go to Kuwait immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Kuwait.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Kuwait, present Heard Island and McDonald Islands passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Kuwait visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Kuwait for the duration on your stamping.
Kuwait tourist visa requirements for Heard Islander citizens
Documents required for Kuwait tourist visa from Heard Island and McDonald Islands include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Heard Island and McDonald Islands with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Heard Island and McDonald Islands in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Kuwait
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Kuwait
🎒 Kuwait travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Kuwait visa advice
Do heard islander citizens need a visa to go to Kuwait?
No, visa is not required for Heard Islander citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Kuwait visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.