Laos visa on arrival 🇱🇦
Visa on Arrival
Laos visa on arrival from Bulgaria
Laos visa on arrival is available on arrival for Bulgarian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 1 month and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Laos visa on arrival. A total of 2 documents are required for applying Laos visa on arrival. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Laos COVID-19 travel restrictions
Laos is closed for travel. Most visitors from Bulgaria will not be allowed to travel to Laos. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Laos.
Get Laos visa on arrival from Bulgaria
- On arrival, the traveler should head to the window marked “On Arrival”. The immigration window is only for people who already have the visa.
- If the traveler hasn’t already filled the application, it is advised to complete the visa on arrival form by the window. Once completed, the traveler should submit the form and the two photographs to the immigration official at the “on arrival” window.
- To finalize the process, the traveler is expected to pay the visa fee in cash. It is possible to pay for this fee in american dollars.
- After providing all the documentation, travelers are asked to wait. The name of the traveler will be called when their application has been reviewed.
Max Stay: 1 month
Visa Validity: 30 days
Laos tourist visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens
✨ Laos tourist visa tips
- There are 22 ports of entry where foreign visitors from eligible countries will be able to obtain a visa on arrival to enter Laos.
- These are the main border checkpoints in Laoslike International airports: Wattay International Airport in Vientiane Capital, Luang Prabang International Airport in Luang Prabang Province, Pakse International Airport in Champasak Province, Savannakhet International Airport in Savannakhet Province.
- These are the land border checkpoints where it is possible to get a visa on arrival for Laos:
- Through Thailand-Laos: Chiang Khong – Houixay, Chiang Rai to Bokeo Province,Nakaxeng – Kaenthao, Loei to Sayabouly Province, Houi Koln – Nam Ngeun, Nan to Sayabouly Province, Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge I, Nongkhai-Vientiane Capital, Tha Naleng train station in Vientiane, Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge II, Moukdahan-Savannakhet Province, Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge III, Nakorn Phanom-Khammouane Province, Chongmek – Vangtao, Ubol Ratchathani to Champasack Province.
- Through Cambodia-Laos: Dong Calor – Veun Kham, Cambodia to Champasack Province.
- Through Vietnam-Laos: Nameo – Banleui, Thanh Hoa to Huaphanh Province, Namkan – Namkan, Nge An to Xieng Khouang Province, Keoneua – Nampao (Lak Sao), Ha tinh to Bolikhamxay Province, Laobao – Dansavanh, Quang tri to Savannakhet Province.
- Through China-Laos: Mohan – Botene, Yunnan to Luang Namtha Province.
- Visa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse, Savannakhet and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges, 13 border crossings, and Tanalaeng train station in Vientiane. Visa on arrival facilities will be gradually phased out starting in January 2020.
- eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Wattay International Airport and the First Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge
- The Lalai, Lantui, Meuang mom, Pakxan, and Phoudou border crossings are open only to visa holders.
- Visa on arrival is extendable up to 60 days.
🎒 Laos travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Laos visa advice
Do bulgarian citizens need a visa to go to Laos?
No, visa is not required for Bulgarian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Laos visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Bulgarian citizens can get a visa on arrival for travelling to Laos.
The stay is usually short with a period of 1 month
The visa is valid for a period of 30 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Bulgaria immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.