Lebanon visa on arrival for French citizens to travel in 2023
Lebanon visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Lebanon visa on arrival for French citizens
French citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Lebanon. Lebanon visa on arrival is available on arrival for French citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Lebanon visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Lebanon visa on arrival.
Lebanon visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for French citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Lebanon tourist visa requirements for French citizens
Documents required for Lebanon tourist visa from France include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of France with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from France in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Lebanon
How to apply for Lebanon visa on arrival from France
Lebanon visa on arrival process for French cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, French citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Lebanon. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Lebanon.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Lebanon tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that French passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Lebanon. If not apply for a new French passport.
Arrival After arriving, French citizens can go to Lebanon immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Lebanon.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Lebanon, present France passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Lebanon visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Lebanon for the duration on your stamping.
Lebanon travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Paris to Beirut, with prices starting at 153,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Lebanon
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Lebanon
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Lebanon
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Lebanon
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Lebanon
💳 access money easily
Lebanon tourist visa and travel tips
- Extendable for 2 additional months.
- Granted free of charge at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry if there is no Israeli visa or seal, holding a telephone number, an address in Lebanon, and a non refundable return or circle trip ticket.
- Make sure France passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Lebanon.
- Always carry France passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Lebanon.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Lebanon, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Lebanon and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Lebanon.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Lebanon.
- Research the weather conditions in Lebanon and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Lebanon.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Lebanon.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Lebanon.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Lebanon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do french citizens need a visa to go to Lebanon?
No, visa is not required for French citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Lebanon visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Lebanon with France passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.