Liechtenstein tourist visa
Liechtenstein tourist visa for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens
Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Liechtenstein. Liechtenstein tourist visa is free for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Liechtenstein tourist visa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Liechtenstein tourist visa.
The Schengen Visa is a visa for the Schengen Area, which consists of most of the European Economic Area, plus several other adjacent countries. The visa allows visitors to stay in the Schengen Area for up to 90 days within a 180-day period. The visa is valid for tourism, family visits, and business. European Travel Information and Authorisation System or ETIAS is an electronic authorisation system of the European Union for visa-exempt visitors travelling to the European Union or the Schengen Area which is expected to enter into operation at the end of 2022.
Liechtenstein tourist visa conditions for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens
- Switzerland and Liechtenstein generally share the same entry requirements.
- Individuals requiring a visa may submit an application to the Swiss representation in their country of residence.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Liechtenstein tourist visa from Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens dont need a visa to visit Liechtenstein. Liechtenstein tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Saint Kitts and Nevis passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Liechtenstein. If not apply for a new Saint Kitts and Nevis passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens can go to Liechtenstein immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Liechtenstein, present Saint Kitts and Nevis passport or National ID card to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Liechtenstein visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Liechtenstein for the duration on your stamping.
Liechtenstein schengen visa requirements for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens
Documents required for Liechtenstein schengen visa from Saint Kitts and Nevis include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Liechtenstein
✨ Liechtenstein schengen visa tips
- 3 months during a 6 months period following the date of first entry in the Schengen Area; ETIAS required since 2023
🎒 Liechtenstein travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Liechtenstein visa advice
Do saint kitts and nevis citizens need a visa to go to Liechtenstein?
No, visa is not required for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Liechtenstein visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Liechtenstein travel restrictions
Liechtenstein has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Saint Kitts and Nevis will not be allowed to travel to Liechtenstein. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Liechtenstein.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.