Macau Visa on arrival
Macau Visa on arrival for Guinea-Bissau citizens
Guinea-Bissau citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Macau. Macau Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Guinea-Bissau citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Macau Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Macau Visa on arrival. You can find Macau visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Macau from Guinea-Bissau?
No, Macau Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to Macau for Guinea-Bissau citizens. Guinea-Bissau passport holders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Macau visit visa conditions for Guinea-Bissau citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Macau tourist visa requirements for Guinea-Bissau citizens
Documents required for Macau tourist visa from Guinea-Bissau include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Guinea-Bissau with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Guinea-Bissau in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Macau
How to apply for Macau Visa on arrival from Guinea-Bissau
Macau visa on arrival process for Guinea-Bissau cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Guinea-Bissau citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Macau. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Macau.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Macau tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Guinea-Bissau passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Macau. If not apply for a new Guinea-Bissau passport.
Arrival After arriving, Guinea-Bissau citizens can go to Macau immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Macau.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Macau, present Guinea-Bissau passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Macau visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Macau for the 30 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Macau tourist visa
- Make sure Guinea-Bissau passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Macau.
- Always carry Guinea-Bissau passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Macau.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Macau, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Macau and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Macau.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Macau.
- Research the weather conditions in Macau and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Macau.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Macau.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Macau.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Macau.
Macau travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Macau visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Macau Visa on arrival
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.