Malawi online e visa for Nigerian citizens to travel in 2023
Malawi online e visa
Malawi online e visa for Nigerian citizens
Nigerian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Malawi. Malawi online e visa is available online for Nigerian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Malawi online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Malawi online e visa.
Malawi visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Nigerian citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 30 days
- Visa fees: $52
- Stay: short term
Malawi tourist visa requirements for Nigerian citizens
Documents required for Malawi tourist visa from Nigeria include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Nigeria with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Malawi An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Malawi for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Malawi online e visa from Nigeria
Malawi online e-visa application process for Nigerian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Nigerian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Malawi visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Malawi government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Malawi tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Nigerian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Malawi. If not apply for a new Nigerian passport.
Online application Go to the Malawi tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Malawi visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Malawi is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Malawi travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Lagos to Lilongwe, with prices starting at ₦222,475.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Malawi
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Malawi
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Malawi
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Malawi
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Malawi
💳 access money easily
Malawi tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Nigeria passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Malawi.
- Always carry Nigeria passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Malawi.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Malawi, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Malawi and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Malawi.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Malawi.
- Research the weather conditions in Malawi and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Malawi.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Malawi.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Malawi.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Malawi.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do nigerian citizens need a visa to go to Malawi?
Yes, visa is required for Nigerian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Malawi visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Malawi with Nigeria passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.