Micronesia tourist visa
Micronesia tourist visa for Svalbard citizens
Svalbard citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Micronesia. Micronesia tourist visa is free for Svalbard citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Micronesia tourist visa. A total of 1 document is required for applying Micronesia tourist visa.
Micronesia tourist visa conditions for Svalbard citizens
- All visitors arriving in the Federated States of Micronesia must have a valid passport or other travel document issued by the government of the country of citizenship or nationality.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Micronesia tourist visa from Svalbard
Svalbard citizens dont need a visa to visit Micronesia. Micronesia tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Svalbard passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Micronesia. If not apply for a new Svalbard passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Svalbard citizens can go to Micronesia immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Micronesia, present Svalbard passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Micronesia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Micronesia for the duration on your stamping.
Micronesia tourist visa requirements for Svalbard citizens
Documents required for Micronesia tourist visa from Svalbard include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 1 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Micronesia
🎒 Micronesia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Micronesia visa advice
Do svalbard citizens need a visa to go to Micronesia?
No, visa is not required for Svalbard citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Micronesia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.