Mongolia eVisa for Cuba citizens
Cuban citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Mongolia. Mongolia eVisa is available online for Cuban citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Mongolia eVisa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Mongolia eVisa. You can find Mongolia visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Mongolia from Cuba?
Yes, Mongolia eVisa is required for Cuban citizens. Cuban passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Mongolia visit visa conditions for Cuban citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Mongolia tourist visa requirements for Cuban citizens
Documents required for Mongolia tourist visa from Cuba include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Mongolia
Original Passport or Travel document of Cuba with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Mongolia An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Mongolia for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Mongolia eVisa from Cuba
Mongolia online e-visa application process for Cuban citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Cuban citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Mongolia visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Mongolia government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Mongolia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Cuban passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Mongolia. If not apply for a new Cuban passport.
Online application Go to the Mongolia tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Mongolia visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Mongolia is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Mongolia tourist visa
- Make sure Cuba passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Mongolia.
- Always carry Cuba passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Mongolia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Mongolia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Mongolia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Mongolia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Mongolia.
- Research the weather conditions in Mongolia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Mongolia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Mongolia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Mongolia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Mongolia.
Mongolia travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Havana to Ulan Bator, with prices starting at $MN55,135.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Mongolia visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Mongolia eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.