Myanmar online e visa
Myanmar online e visa from Estonia
Myanmar online e visa is available online for Estonian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 28 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Myanmar online e visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Myanmar online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Myanmar online e visa conditions for Estonian citizens
- Applicant is required to enter all the necessary information in the visa form
- After that applicant needs to verify all the information entered is correct before proceeding to the next step. Make the payment with Credit Card. Acknowledgement email with application reference code will be sent to applicant's email.
- Approval process may take up to 3 working days. Applicant will receive eVisa approval letter via email once approved. Print out the approval letter and bring along with passport. You will need to present it upon arrival.
- Upon arrival to Myanmar Immigration checkpoint, present eVisa approval letter and passport to Immigration officer and get the passport stamped.
Max Stay: 28 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for a Myanmar online e visa from Estonia
Step 1 : Estonian citizens need to get a visa for Myanmar online.
Step 2 : Fill online application form for Myanmar.
Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment online and submit necessary document
Step 4 : Once the visa application for Myanmar is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail.
Step 5 : After you get the visa, you can travel to Myanmar and stay for the duration on your visa.
Myanmar tourist visa requirements for Estonian citizens
5 documents required for Myanmar tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Myanmar
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Myanmar. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Myanmar. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
A clear scan copy of passport of Estonia with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Save 88% internationally
💳 No ATM fees in Myanmar
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Myanmar
Myanmar COVID-19 travel restrictions
Myanmar has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Estonia need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Myanmar. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Myanmar.
✨ Myanmar tourist visa tips
- eVisa holders must arrive via Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw or Mandalay airports or via land border crossings with Thailand — Tachileik, Myawaddy and Kawthaung or India — Rih Khaw Dar and Tamu.
- eVisa available for both tourism (allowed stay is 28 days) or business (allowed stay is 70 days) purposes.
🎒 Myanmar travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Myanmar visa advice
Do estonian citizens need a visa to go to Myanmar?
Yes, visa is required for Estonian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Myanmar visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.