Myanmar tourist visa
Myanmar tourist visa for Marshallese citizens
Marshallese citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Myanmar. Myanmar tourist visa is required for Marshallese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 28 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Myanmar tourist visa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Myanmar tourist visa.
Myanmar tourist visa conditions for Marshallese citizens
- Filled Application form needs to be submitted to the nearest myanmar embassy with a Self-addressed return envelope.
Max Stay: 28 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Myanmar tourist visa from Marshall Islands
Marshallese citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Myanmar. Myanmar tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Myanmar tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Marshallese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Myanmar. If not apply for a new Marshallese passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Myanmar.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Myanmar
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Myanmar is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Myanmar embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Myanmar, present Marshall Islands passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Myanmar visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Myanmar for the duration on your stamping.
Myanmar tourist visa requirements for Marshallese citizens
Documents required for Myanmar tourist visa from Marshall Islands include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Myanmar
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Myanmar
🎒 Myanmar travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Myanmar visa advice
Do marshallese citizens need a visa to go to Myanmar?
Yes, visa is required for Marshallese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Myanmar visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Myanmar travel restrictions
Myanmar has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Marshall Islands will not be allowed to travel to Myanmar. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Myanmar.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.