Nauru tourist visa
Nauru tourist visa for Belarusian citizens
Belarusian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Nauru. Nauru tourist visa is required for Belarusian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Nauru tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Nauru tourist visa.
Nauru tourist visa conditions for Belarusian citizens
How to apply for Nauru tourist visa from Belarus
Belarusian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Nauru. Nauru tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Nauru tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Belarusian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Nauru. If not apply for a new Belarusian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Nauru.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Nauru
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Nauru is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Nauru embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Nauru, present Belarus passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Nauru visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Nauru for the duration on your stamping.
Nauru tourist visa requirements for Belarusian citizens
Documents required for Nauru tourist visa from Belarus include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Belarus with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Nauru An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Nauru for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Nauru
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Belarus in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Nauru
✨ Nauru tourist visa tips
- Visa applications are made by emailing the Nauru Immigration with necessary details. Visa cost is 50$
🎒 Nauru travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Nauru visa advice
Do belarusian citizens need a visa to go to Nauru?
Yes, visa is required for Belarusian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Nauru visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Nauru travel restrictions
Nauru has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Nauru.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.