New Caledonia visa for Spanish citizens in 2023
New Caledonia tourist visa
New Caledonia tourist visa for Spanish citizens
Spanish citizens do not need a visa when travelling to New Caledonia. New Caledonia tourist visa is free for Spanish citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for New Caledonia tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying New Caledonia tourist visa.
France visa policy applicable
New Caledonia has the same visa policy as France. While it shares aspects of its visa policy with France, it has its own specific entry requirements as well. Visitors to New Caledonia must abide by its entry and visa regulations, which can sometime differ from those applicable to France.
New Caledonia tourist visa conditions, fees and processing time for Spanish citizens
- New Caledonia is a French overseas territory.
- New Caledonia is not a part of the EU or Schengen Area, but relaxed regulations apply to citizens of these countries.
- Nationals of EU and Schengen countries can enter New Caledonia with their National Identity Card instead of a passport.
- There are no time restrictions for EU and Schengen nationals traveling to New Caledonia with their National Identity Card.
- Applicant: required
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
New Caledonia tourist visa requirements for Spanish citizens
Documents required for New Caledonia tourist visa from Spain include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Spain with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Spain in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave New Caledonia
How to apply for New Caledonia tourist visa from Spain
New Caledonia visa free process for Spanish cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Spanish citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into New Caledonia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in New Caledonia.
Valid passport Check that Spanish passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in New Caledonia. If not apply for a new Spanish passport.
Arrival After arriving, Spanish citizens can go to New Caledonia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in New Caledonia, present Spain passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive New Caledonia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in New Caledonia for the duration on your stamping.
New Caledonia travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Madrid to Noumea, with prices starting at 2 171,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to New Caledonia
✈️ flight prices
2 171,00 €
2 171,00 €
Stay in New Caledonia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in New Caledonia
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in New Caledonia
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in New Caledonia
💳 access money easily
New Caledonia tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Spain passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to New Caledonia.
- Always carry Spain passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in New Caledonia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for New Caledonia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in New Caledonia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in New Caledonia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in New Caledonia.
- Research the weather conditions in New Caledonia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in New Caledonia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in New Caledonia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in New Caledonia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in New Caledonia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do spanish citizens need a visa to go to New Caledonia?
No, visa is not required for Spanish citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for New Caledonia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near New Caledonia with Spain passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.