Vanuatu visa on arrival for Spanish citizens in June 2023
Vanuatu visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Vanuatu visa on arrival for Spain citizens
Spanish citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Vanuatu. Vanuatu visa on arrival is available on arrival for Spanish citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Vanuatu visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Vanuatu visa on arrival.
Vanuatu visa on arrival conditions for Spanish citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
Vanuatu tourist visa requirements for Spanish citizens
Documents required for Vanuatu tourist visa from Spain include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Spain with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Spain in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Vanuatu
How to apply for Vanuatu visa on arrival from Spain
Vanuatu visa on arrival process for Spanish cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Spanish citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Vanuatu. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Vanuatu.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Vanuatu tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Spanish passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Vanuatu. If not apply for a new Spanish passport.
Arrival After arriving, Spanish citizens can go to Vanuatu immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Vanuatu.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Vanuatu, present Spain passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Vanuatu visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Vanuatu for the duration on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Vanuatu tourist visa
- 90 days within any 180 day period
- Make sure Spain passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Vanuatu.
- Always carry Spain passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Vanuatu.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Vanuatu, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Vanuatu and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Vanuatu.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Vanuatu.
- Research the weather conditions in Vanuatu and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Vanuatu.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Vanuatu.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Vanuatu.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Vanuatu.
Vanuatu travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Madrid to Port Vila, with prices starting at 924,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Vanuatu
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Vanuatu
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Vanuatu
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Vanuatu
💳 access money easily
Drive in Vanuatu
🚙 best car rentals
Vanuatu is part of Oceania with main city at Port Vila. Its Least Developed country with a population of 278K. The main currency is Vatu. The languages spoken are Bislama, English and French.
Do spanish citizens need a visa for Vanuatu?
No, visa is not required for Spanish citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Vanuatu visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Spain tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Spain visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Vanuatu with Spain passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.