Palau visa for Virgin Islander citizens in 2023
Palau tourist visa
Palau tourist visa for Virgin Islander citizens
Virgin Islander citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Palau. Palau tourist visa is free for Virgin Islander citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 360 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Palau tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Palau tourist visa.
Palau visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Virgin Islander citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 360 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Palau tourist visa requirements for Virgin Islander citizens
Documents required for Palau tourist visa from US Virgin Islands include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of US Virgin Islands with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from US Virgin Islands in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Palau
How to apply for Palau tourist visa from US Virgin Islands
Palau visa free process for Virgin Islander cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Virgin Islander citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Palau. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Palau.
Valid passport Check that Virgin Islander passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Palau. If not apply for a new Virgin Islander passport.
Arrival After arriving, Virgin Islander citizens can go to Palau immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Palau, present US Virgin Islands passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Palau visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Palau for the duration on your stamping.
Palau travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Palau
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Palau
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Palau
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Palau
💳 access money easily
Palau tourist visa and travel tips
- U.S. citizens may live and work freely in Palau under the Compact of Free Association.
- As of January 1, 2018, every visitor coming to Palau will be assessed a $100 environmental fee.
- Make sure US Virgin Islands passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Palau.
- Always carry US Virgin Islands passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Palau.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Palau, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Palau and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Palau.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Palau.
- Research the weather conditions in Palau and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Palau.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Palau.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Palau.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Palau.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do virgin islander citizens need a visa to go to Palau?
No, visa is not required for Virgin Islander citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Palau visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Palau with US Virgin Islands passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.