Panama visa for Saint Barthelemy citizens in May 2023
Panama tourist visa
Panama tourist visa for Saint Barthelemy citizens
Saint Barthelemy citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Panama. Panama tourist visa is free for Saint Barthelemy citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Panama tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Panama tourist visa. You can find Panama visa exemptions.
Panama tourist visa conditions for Saint Barthelemy citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Panama tourist visa requirements for Saint Barthelemy citizens
Documents required for Panama tourist visa from Saint Barthelemy include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Saint Barthelemy with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Saint Barthelemy in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Panama
How to apply for Panama tourist visa from Saint Barthelemy
Panama visa free process for Saint Barthelemy cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Saint Barthelemy citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Panama. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Panama.
Valid passport Check that Saint Barthelemy passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Panama. If not apply for a new Saint Barthelemy passport.
Arrival After arriving, Saint Barthelemy citizens can go to Panama immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Panama, present Saint Barthelemy passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Panama visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Panama for the duration on your stamping.
Panama visa exemption for Saint Barthelemy citizens
- Visa must be valid for at least one year from the date of arrival
- Visa must have been used at least once to enter the visa country before
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
todayMax stay: 30 days
Thing to consider when applying for Panama tourist visa
- All visitors must hold a passport valid for 3 months.
- Make sure Saint Barthelemy passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Panama.
- Always carry Saint Barthelemy passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Panama.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Panama, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Panama and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Panama.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Panama.
- Research the weather conditions in Panama and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Panama.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Panama.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Panama.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Panama.
Panama travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Panama
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Panama
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Panama
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Panama
💳 access money easily
Drive in Panama
🚙 best car rentals
Panama is part of North America with main city at Panama City. Its Developing country with a population of 4M. The main currency is Balboa. The languages spoken are Spanish.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do saint barthelemy citizens need a visa to go to Panama?
No, visa is not required for Saint Barthelemy citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Panama visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Panama with Saint Barthelemy passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.