Philippines tourist visa
Philippines tourist visa for Greenlander citizens
Greenlander citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Philippines. Philippines tourist visa is free for Greenlander citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Philippines tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Philippines tourist visa.
Philippines tourist visa conditions for Greenlander citizens
Max Stay: 30 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Philippines tourist visa from Greenland
Greenlander citizens dont need a visa to visit Philippines. Philippines tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Greenlander passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Philippines. If not apply for a new Greenlander passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Greenlander citizens can go to Philippines immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Philippines, present Greenland passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Philippines visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Philippines for the duration on your stamping.
Philippines tourist visa requirements for Greenlander citizens
Documents required for Philippines tourist visa from Greenland include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Greenland with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Greenland in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Philippines
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Philippines
🎒 Philippines travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Philippines visa advice
Do greenlander citizens need a visa to go to Philippines?
No, visa is not required for Greenlander citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Philippines visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Philippines travel restrictions
Philippines is open for travel. Most visitors from Greenland can travel to Philippines without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Philippines.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.