Russia visa for Laotian citizens in June 2023
Russia Visa free
Russia Visa free for Laos citizens
Laotian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Russia. Russia Visa free is free for Laotian citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Russia Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Russia Visa free. You can find Russia visa exemptions.
Russia Visa free conditions for Laotian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Russia tourist visa requirements for Laotian citizens
Documents required for Russia tourist visa from Laos include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Laos with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Laos in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Russia
How to apply for Russia Visa free from Laos
Russia visa free process for Laotian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Laotian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Russia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Russia.
Valid passport Check that Laotian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Russia. If not apply for a new Laotian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Laotian citizens can go to Russia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Russia, present Laos passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Russia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Russia for the 30 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Russia tourist visa
- For a maximum total stay of 90 days within any 180 day period
- Make sure Laos passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Russia.
- Always carry Laos passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Russia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Russia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Russia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Russia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Russia.
- Research the weather conditions in Russia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Russia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Russia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Russia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Russia.
Russia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Russia
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Russia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Russia
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Russia
💳 access money easily
Drive in Russia
🚙 best car rentals
Russia is part of Europe with main city at Moscow. Its Developed country with a population of 147M. The main currency is Russian Ruble. The languages spoken are Russian.
Do laotian citizens need a visa for Russia?
No, visa is not required for Laotian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Russia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Laos tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Laos visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Russia with Laos passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.