Russia online e visa
Russia online e visa from Lithuania
Russia online e visa is available online for Lithuanian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 8 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Russia online e visa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Russia online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Russia online e visa conditions for Lithuanian citizens
- Russia e-visa is free of charge and its validity and/or the permitted stay under it cannot be extended
- Invitations, hotel booking confirmations or any other documents that confirm the purpose of your journey to Russia are not required for an e-visa
- The time period for issuing an e-visa is no longer than 4 calendar days from the date of submission of the complete application
- E-visas can be of the following categories only: ordinary business visa (purpose of journey is business), ordinary tourist visa (purpose of journey is tourism), and ordinary humanitarian visa (purposes of journey are sports, cultural, scientific and technological ties)
Max Stay: 8 days
Visa Validity: 30 days
How to apply for Russia online e visa from Lithuania
Step 1 : Lithuanian citizens need to get a visa for Russia online.
Step 2 : Fill online application form for Russia.
Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment online and submit necessary document
Step 4 : Once the visa application for Russia is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail.
Step 5 : After you get the visa, you can travel to Russia and stay for the duration on your visa.
Russia tourist visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens
4 documents required for Russia tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Russia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Russia. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Russia. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Russia
Save 88% internationally
💳 No ATM fees in Russia
Russia COVID-19 travel restrictions
Russia is open for travel. Most visitors from Lithuania can travel to Russia without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Russia.
✨ Russia tourist visa tips
- Foreign citizens should leave the territory of Russia only through checkpoints of the constituent entity of Russia which they entered
- Application form for an e-visa can be filled not earlier than 20 days and no later than 4 days before the intended date of entry into Russia
- e-Visa holders must arrive and departure via 29 checkpoints
🎒 Russia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Russia visa advice
Do lithuanian citizens need a visa to go to Russia?
Yes, visa is required for Lithuanian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Russia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.