Samoa Visa on arrival
Samoa Visa on arrival for Costa Rica citizens
Costa Rican citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Samoa. Samoa Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Costa Rican citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Samoa Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Samoa Visa on arrival. You can find Samoa visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Samoa from Costa Rica?
No, Samoa Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to Samoa for Costa Rican citizens. Costa Rican passport holders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Samoa visit visa conditions for Costa Rican citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Samoa tourist visa requirements for Costa Rican citizens
Documents required for Samoa tourist visa from Costa Rica include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Costa Rica with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Costa Rica in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Samoa
How to apply for Samoa Visa on arrival from Costa Rica
Samoa visa on arrival process for Costa Rican cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Costa Rican citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Samoa. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Samoa.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Samoa tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Costa Rican passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Samoa. If not apply for a new Costa Rican passport.
Arrival After arriving, Costa Rican citizens can go to Samoa immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Samoa.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Samoa, present Costa Rica passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Samoa visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Samoa for the 90 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Samoa tourist visa
- Make sure Costa Rica passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Samoa.
- Always carry Costa Rica passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Samoa.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Samoa, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Samoa and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Samoa.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Samoa.
- Research the weather conditions in Samoa and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Samoa.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Samoa.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Samoa.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Samoa.
Samoa travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Samoa visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Samoa Visa on arrival
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.