Sint Maarten visa for Bulgarian citizens in June 2023
Sint Maarten Visa free
Sint Maarten Visa free for Bulgaria citizens
Bulgarian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Sint Maarten. Sint Maarten Visa free is free for Bulgarian citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 3 months. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Sint Maarten Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Sint Maarten Visa free. You can find Sint Maarten visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Sint Maarten from Bulgaria?
No, Sint Maarten visa is not required for Bulgarian citizens. Bulgarian passport holdders do not need to apply for a visa.
Sint Maarten Visa free conditions for Bulgarian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 3 months
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Sint Maarten tourist visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens
Documents required for Sint Maarten tourist visa from Bulgaria include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Bulgaria with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Bulgaria in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Sint Maarten
How to apply for Sint Maarten Visa free from Bulgaria
Sint Maarten visa free process for Bulgarian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Bulgarian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Sint Maarten. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Sint Maarten.
Valid passport Check that Bulgarian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Sint Maarten. If not apply for a new Bulgarian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Bulgarian citizens can go to Sint Maarten immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Sint Maarten, present Bulgaria passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Sint Maarten visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Sint Maarten for the 3 months on your stamping.
Sint Maarten visa exemption for Bulgarian citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Sint Maarten tourist visa
- Make sure Bulgaria passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Sint Maarten.
- Always carry Bulgaria passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Sint Maarten.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Sint Maarten, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Sint Maarten and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Sint Maarten.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Sint Maarten.
- Research the weather conditions in Sint Maarten and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Sint Maarten.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Sint Maarten.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Sint Maarten.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Sint Maarten.
Sint Maarten travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Sofia to Philipsburg, with prices starting at 1 108,00 лв..
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Sint Maarten
✈️ flight prices
1 108,00 лв.
1 108,00 лв.
Stay in Sint Maarten
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Sint Maarten
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Sint Maarten
💳 access money easily
Drive in Sint Maarten
🚙 best car rentals
Sint Maarten is part of North America with main city at Philipsburg. Its Developed country with a population of 38K. The main currency is Netherlands Antillean Guilder. The languages spoken are Dutch and English.
Bulgaria tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bulgaria visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently asked questions about Sint Maarten Visa free
Countries to travel near Sint Maarten with Bulgaria passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.