Slovenia Schengen visa
Slovenia Schengen visa for Jordan citizens
Jordanian citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Slovenia. Slovenia Schengen visa is required for Jordanian citizens. Slovenia tourist visa is also know as Slovenia Type C Schengen visa. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Slovenia Schengen visa. A total of 10 documents are required for applying Slovenia Schengen visa. You can find Slovenia visa exemptions.
The Schengen Visa is a visa for the Schengen Area, which consists of most of the European Economic Area, plus several other adjacent countries. The visa allows visitors to stay in the Schengen Area for up to 90 days within a 180-day period. The visa is valid for tourism, family visits, and business.
Do you need a visa to go to Slovenia from Jordan?
Yes, Slovenia Schengen visa is required for Jordanian citizens. Jordanian passport holders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
Slovenia visit visa conditions for Jordanian citizens
- You must submit a passport or other travel document issued within the last 10 years. This must have at least 2 blank pages and be valid for at least another 3 months after the date you intend to leave the Schengen area.
- Each person travelling with you on your travel document must submit their own visa form.
- When you submit your application your fingerprints will be taken. These will remain valid for 5 years. Some applicants, such as children under the age of 12, do not need to have their fingerprints taken.
- You will be charged a fee for your application. If you apply through an external service provider you will also have to pay an extra fee to the provider.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Visa fees: 60,00 €
- Stay: short term
Slovenia schengen visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
Documents required for Slovenia schengen visa from Jordan include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 10 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Slovenia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Provide a previous passport of country if any.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
How to apply for Slovenia Schengen visa from Jordan
Slovenia schengen visa application process for Jordanian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Jordanian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Slovenia visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Slovenia government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Slovenia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Jordanian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Slovenia. If not apply for a new Jordanian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Slovenia.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Slovenia embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Slovenia
Visa processing After submission your Slovenia visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Slovenia in their passport and can collect passport from the Slovenia embassy or consulate.
Slovenia visa exemption for Jordanian citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Slovenia schengen visa
- Make sure Jordan passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Slovenia.
- Always carry Jordan passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Slovenia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Slovenia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Slovenia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Slovenia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Slovenia.
- Research the weather conditions in Slovenia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Slovenia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Slovenia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Slovenia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Slovenia.
Slovenia travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Amman to Ljubljana, with prices starting at د.ا. 111.000.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Slovenia visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Slovenia Schengen visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.