Slovenia visa for Ukrainian citizens in 2023
Slovenia tourist visa
Slovenia tourist visa for Ukrainian citizens
Ukrainian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Slovenia. Slovenia tourist visa is free for Ukrainian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Slovenia tourist visa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Slovenia tourist visa.
Slovenia visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Ukrainian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Slovenia schengen visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens
Documents required for Slovenia schengen visa from Ukraine include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
How to apply for Slovenia tourist visa from Ukraine
Slovenia visa free process for Ukrainian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Ukrainian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Slovenia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Slovenia.
Valid passport Check that Ukrainian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Slovenia. If not apply for a new Ukrainian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Ukrainian citizens can go to Slovenia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Slovenia, present Ukraine passport or National ID card to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Slovenia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Slovenia for the duration on your stamping.
Slovenia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Slovenia
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Slovenia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Slovenia
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Slovenia
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Slovenia
💳 access money easily
Slovenia schengen visa and travel tips
- 90 days within any 180 day period in the Schengen Area
- Make sure Ukraine passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Slovenia.
- Always carry Ukraine passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Slovenia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Slovenia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Slovenia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Slovenia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Slovenia.
- Research the weather conditions in Slovenia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Slovenia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Slovenia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Slovenia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Slovenia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do ukrainian citizens need a visa to go to Slovenia?
No, visa is not required for Ukrainian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Slovenia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Slovenia with Ukraine passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.