Solomon Islands tourist visa
Solomon Islands tourist visa for Dutch citizens
Dutch citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Solomon Islands. Solomon Islands tourist visa is free for Dutch citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 3 months. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Solomon Islands tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Solomon Islands tourist visa.
Solomon Islands tourist visa conditions for Dutch citizens
Max Stay: 3 months
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Solomon Islands tourist visa from Netherlands
Dutch citizens dont need a visa to visit Solomon Islands. Solomon Islands tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Dutch passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Solomon Islands. If not apply for a new Dutch passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Dutch citizens can go to Solomon Islands immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Solomon Islands, present Netherlands passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Solomon Islands visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Solomon Islands for the duration on your stamping.
Solomon Islands tourist visa requirements for Dutch citizens
Documents required for Solomon Islands tourist visa from Netherlands include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Netherlands with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Netherlands in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Solomon Islands
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Solomon Islands
✨ Solomon Islands tourist visa tips
- 90 days within any 180 day period
🎒 Solomon Islands travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Solomon Islands visa advice
Do dutch citizens need a visa to go to Solomon Islands?
No, visa is not required for Dutch citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Solomon Islands visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Solomon Islands travel restrictions
Solomon Islands has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Solomon Islands.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.