South Korea online e visa
South Korea online e visa for Bruneian citizens
Bruneian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to South Korea. South Korea online e visa is available online for Bruneian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 2 years. Applicant is required to be present when applying for South Korea online e visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying South Korea online e visa. You can find South Korea visa exemptions.
South Korea online e visa conditions for Bruneian citizens
- K-ETA eligible nationals, who wish to enter visa-free the Republic of Korea, must obtain K-ETA approval before boarding the flight or ship.
- Assessment can take more than 72 hours depending of the situation (ex, an increased number of K-ETA applications, applicants’ circumstances, etc).
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 2 years
How to apply for South Korea online e visa from Brunei
Bruneian citizens need to get online visa to visit South Korea. South Korea online e visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a South Korea tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Bruneian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in South Korea. If not apply for a new Bruneian passport.
- Step 3 : Go to the South Korea tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
- Step 4 : After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
- Step 5 : Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
- Step 6 : Once visa application for South Korea is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in South Korea, present confirmation email along with Brunei passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive South Korea visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in South Korea for the duration on your stamping.
South Korea tourist visa requirements for Bruneian citizens
Documents required for South Korea tourist visa from Brunei include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for South Korea
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Brunei with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for South Korea An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in South Korea for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Bandar Seri Begawan to Seoul
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for South Korea
South Korea tourist visa visa exemption for Bruneian citizens
South Korea visa exemption
Exemption available for these visas:
New Zealand Visa
- Must be in transit to reach visa country as final destination
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
- Exempted Countries: Afghanistan, Cuba, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Macedonia, Nigeria, Palestine, Sudan, Syria, Yemen
✨ South Korea tourist visa tips
- Bruneian citizens can enter South Korea as a short term visit (e.g., tours, visiting relatives or friends, attending simple meetings) up to 90 days without a visa, though you should remain aware of the quarantine requirements. You must also have an onward or return ticket. It is illegal to work on a tourist visa, whether as a teacher or in any other capacity.
- You must be in possession of a Korea Electronic Travel Authorization (K-ETA) to enter Korea visa-free. You can complete your K-ETA application up to 24 hours before boarding your flight and it will be valid for two years from the date of approval. There is a small, non-refundable charge.
🎒 South Korea travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
South Korea visa advice
Do bruneian citizens need a visa to go to South Korea?
Yes, visa is required for Bruneian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for South Korea visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
South Korea travel restrictions
South Korea has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Brunei need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter South Korea. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel South Korea.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.