South Korea Electronic Travel Authorization (K-ETA)
South Korea tourist visa for Brunei citizens
Bruneian citizens can apply for electronic travel authorization online when travelling to South Korea. South Korea Electronic Travel Authorization (K-ETA) is available online for Bruneian citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 2 years. Applicant is required to be present when applying for South Korea online e-visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying South Korea online e-visa. You can find South Korea visa exemptions.
South Korea tourist visa conditions for Bruneian citizens
- K-ETA eligible nationals, who wish to enter visa-free the Republic of Korea, must obtain K-ETA approval before boarding the flight or ship.
- Assessment can take more than 72 hours depending of the situation (ex, an increased number of K-ETA applications, applicants’ circumstances, etc).
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 2 years
- Stay: short term
South Korea tourist visa requirements for Bruneian citizens
Documents required for South Korea tourist visa from Brunei include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for South Korea
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Brunei with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for South Korea An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in South Korea for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for South Korea tourist visa from Brunei
South Korea online e-visa application process for Bruneian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Bruneian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an South Korea tourist visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The South Korea government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a South Korea tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Bruneian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in South Korea. If not apply for a new Bruneian passport.
Online application Go to the South Korea tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your South Korea visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for South Korea is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
South Korea visa exemption for Bruneian citizens
- Travel must be to Canada, the US, Australia, or New Zealand via South Korea, or
- Departure must be from Canada, the US, Australia, or New Zealand, en route to a third country via South Korea.
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
- Exempted Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameron, Cuba, Egypt, Gambia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Senegal, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Uzbekistan, Yemen
todayMax stay: 30 days
Thing to consider when applying for South Korea tourist visa
- Bruneian citizens can enter South Korea as a short term visit (e.g., tours, visiting relatives or friends, attending simple meetings) up to 90 days without a visa, though you should remain aware of the quarantine requirements. You must also have an onward or return ticket. It is illegal to work on a tourist visa, whether as a teacher or in any other capacity.
- You must be in possession of a Korea Electronic Travel Authorization (K-ETA) to enter Korea visa-free. You can complete your K-ETA application up to 24 hours before boarding your flight and it will be valid for 3 years from the date of approval. There is a small, non-refundable charge.
South Korea travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Bandar Seri Begawan to Seoul, with prices starting at $581.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
South Korea tourist visa advice
Frequently asked questions about South Korea online e-visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.