South Korea online e visa for Saint Lucian citizens to travel in 2023
South Korea online e visa
South Korea online e visa for Saint Lucian citizens
Saint Lucian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to South Korea. South Korea online e visa is available online for Saint Lucian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 2 years. Applicant is required to be present when applying for South Korea online e visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying South Korea online e visa. You can find South Korea visa exemptions.
South Korea online e visa conditions, fees and processing time for Saint Lucian citizens
- K-ETA eligible nationals, who wish to enter visa-free the Republic of Korea, must obtain K-ETA approval before boarding the flight or ship.
- Assessment can take more than 72 hours depending of the situation (ex, an increased number of K-ETA applications, applicants’ circumstances, etc).
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 2 years
- Stay: short term
South Korea tourist visa requirements for Saint Lucian citizens
Documents required for South Korea tourist visa from Saint Lucia include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for South Korea
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Saint Lucia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for South Korea An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in South Korea for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for South Korea online e visa from Saint Lucia
South Korea online e-visa application process for Saint Lucian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Saint Lucian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an South Korea tourist visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The South Korea government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a South Korea tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Saint Lucian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in South Korea. If not apply for a new Saint Lucian passport.
Online application Go to the South Korea tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your South Korea visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for South Korea is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
South Korea travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Castries to Seoul, with prices starting at $9,880.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to South Korea
✈️ flight prices from
Stay in South Korea
🛏️ get best hotel prices
Insurance in South Korea
🏥 travel insurance
Internet in South Korea
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in South Korea
💳 no ATM fees
South Korea tourist visa visa exemption for Saint Lucian citizens
South Korea visa exemption 🇰🇷
- Must be in transit to reach visa country as final destination
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
- Exempted Countries: Afghanistan, Cuba, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Macedonia, Nigeria, Palestine, Sudan, Syria, Yemen
Max Stay: 30 days
South Korea tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Saint Lucia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to South Korea.
- Always carry Saint Lucia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in South Korea.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for South Korea, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in South Korea and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in South Korea.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in South Korea.
- Research the weather conditions in South Korea and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in South Korea.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in South Korea.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in South Korea.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in South Korea.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do saint lucian citizens need a visa to go to South Korea?
Yes, visa is required for Saint Lucian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for South Korea visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near South Korea with Saint Lucia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.