South Sudan online e visa for Australian citizens to travel in 2023
South Sudan online e visa
South Sudan online e visa for Australian citizens
Australian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to South Sudan. South Sudan online e visa is available online for Australian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for South Sudan online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying South Sudan online e visa.
South Sudan online e visa conditions, fees and processing time for Australian citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Stay: short term
South Sudan tourist visa requirements for Australian citizens
Documents required for South Sudan tourist visa from Australia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Australia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for South Sudan An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in South Sudan for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for South Sudan online e visa from Australia
South Sudan online e-visa application process for Australian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Australian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an South Sudan tourist visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The South Sudan government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a South Sudan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Australian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in South Sudan. If not apply for a new Australian passport.
Online application Go to the South Sudan tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your South Sudan visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for South Sudan is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
South Sudan travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Sydney to Juba, with prices starting at $1,211.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to South Sudan
✈️ flight prices
Stay in South Sudan
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in South Sudan
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in South Sudan
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in South Sudan
💳 access money easily
South Sudan tourist visa and travel tips
- Obtainable online
- Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
- Make sure Australia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to South Sudan.
- Always carry Australia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in South Sudan.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for South Sudan, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in South Sudan and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in South Sudan.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in South Sudan.
- Research the weather conditions in South Sudan and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in South Sudan.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in South Sudan.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in South Sudan.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in South Sudan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do australian citizens need a visa to go to South Sudan?
Yes, visa is required for Australian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for South Sudan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near South Sudan with Australia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.