Tajikistan visa for Japanese citizens in 2023
Tajikistan tourist visa
Tajikistan tourist visa for Japanese citizens
Japanese citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Tajikistan. Tajikistan tourist visa is free for Japanese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Tajikistan tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Tajikistan tourist visa.
Tajikistan visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Japanese citizens
- Citizens are not required to obtain a visa to visit Tajikistan
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Tajikistan tourist visa requirements for Japanese citizens
Documents required for Tajikistan tourist visa from Japan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Japan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Japan in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Tajikistan
How to apply for Tajikistan tourist visa from Japan
Tajikistan visa free process for Japanese cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Japanese citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Tajikistan. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Tajikistan.
Valid passport Check that Japanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Tajikistan. If not apply for a new Japanese passport.
Arrival After arriving, Japanese citizens can go to Tajikistan immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Tajikistan, present Japan passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Tajikistan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Tajikistan for the duration on your stamping.
Tajikistan travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Tokyo to Dushanbe, with prices starting at ¥86,979.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Tajikistan
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Tajikistan
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Tajikistan
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Tajikistan
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Tajikistan
💳 access money easily
Tajikistan tourist visa and travel tips
- Visa waiver agreement for diplomatic passports was signed with Jordan in 2017 and it is yet to come into force
- Japanese nationals can obtain a single or multiple entry e-Visa online for US$30 prior to arrival for a maximum stay of 60 days within 90 days. Along with e-Visa, visitors can apply for a permit to visit Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Province for US$20.
- Make sure Japan passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Tajikistan.
- Always carry Japan passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Tajikistan.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Tajikistan, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Tajikistan and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Tajikistan.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Tajikistan.
- Research the weather conditions in Tajikistan and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Tajikistan.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Tajikistan.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Tajikistan.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Tajikistan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do japanese citizens need a visa to go to Tajikistan?
No, visa is not required for Japanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Tajikistan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Tajikistan with Japan passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.