Tanzania visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Tanzania visa on arrival for Comorian citizens
Comorian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Tanzania. Tanzania visa on arrival is available on arrival for Comorian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Tanzania visa on arrival. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Tanzania visa on arrival.
Tanzania visa on arrival conditions for Comorian citizens
- On arrival, you need to fill a visa form and submit your application along with yout visa.
- You will reieve your passport with visa sticker in short while.
- You can also apply for an evisa before hand.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Tanzania visa on arrival from Comoros
Comorian citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Tanzania. Tanzania visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Tanzania tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Comorian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Tanzania. If not apply for a new Comorian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Comorian citizens can go to Tanzania immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Tanzania.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Tanzania, present Comoros passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Tanzania visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Tanzania for the duration on your stamping.
Tanzania tourist visa requirements for Comorian citizens
Documents required for Tanzania tourist visa from Comoros include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Tanzania
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Comoros with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Comoros in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Tanzania
Moroni to Dar es Salaam
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Tanzania
🎒 Tanzania travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Tanzania visa advice
Do comorian citizens need a visa to go to Tanzania?
No, visa is not required for Comorian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Tanzania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Tanzania travel restrictions
Tanzania has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Tanzania.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.