East Timor Visa on arrival
East Timor Visa on arrival for Senegal citizens
Senegalese citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to East Timor. East Timor Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Senegalese citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for East Timor Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying East Timor Visa on arrival. You can find East Timor visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to East Timor from Senegal?
No, East Timor Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to East Timor for Senegalese citizens. Senegalese passport holders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
East Timor visit visa conditions for Senegalese citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
East Timor tourist visa requirements for Senegalese citizens
Documents required for East Timor tourist visa from Senegal include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Senegal with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Senegal in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave East Timor
How to apply for East Timor Visa on arrival from Senegal
East Timor visa on arrival process for Senegalese cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Senegalese citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into East Timor. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in East Timor.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a East Timor tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Senegalese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in East Timor. If not apply for a new Senegalese passport.
Arrival After arriving, Senegalese citizens can go to East Timor immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of East Timor.
Submit documents Upon arrival in East Timor, present Senegal passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive East Timor visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in East Timor for the 30 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for East Timor tourist visa
- Make sure Senegal passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to East Timor.
- Always carry Senegal passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in East Timor.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for East Timor, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in East Timor and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in East Timor.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in East Timor.
- Research the weather conditions in East Timor and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in East Timor.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in East Timor.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in East Timor.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in East Timor.
East Timor travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
East Timor visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about East Timor Visa on arrival
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.