Tunisia Tourist visa
Tunisia Tourist visa for Ukraine citizens
Ukrainian citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Tunisia. Tunisia Tourist visa is required for Ukrainian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Tunisia Tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Tunisia Tourist visa. You can find Tunisia visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Tunisia from Ukraine?
Yes, Tunisia Tourist visa is required for Ukrainian citizens. Ukrainian passport holders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
Tunisia visit visa conditions for Ukrainian citizens
- Max stay: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Tunisia tourist visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens
Documents required for Tunisia tourist visa from Ukraine include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Ukraine with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Tunisia An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Tunisia for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Tunisia
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Ukraine in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Tunisia Tourist visa from Ukraine
Tunisia tourist visa application process for Ukrainian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Ukrainian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Tunisia visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Tunisia government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Tunisia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Ukrainian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Tunisia. If not apply for a new Ukrainian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Tunisia.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Tunisia embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Tunisia
Visa processing After submission your Tunisia visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Tunisia in their passport and can collect passport from the Tunisia embassy or consulate.
Thing to consider when applying for Tunisia tourist visa
- Make sure Ukraine passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Tunisia.
- Always carry Ukraine passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Tunisia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Tunisia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Tunisia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Tunisia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Tunisia.
- Research the weather conditions in Tunisia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Tunisia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Tunisia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Tunisia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Tunisia.
Tunisia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Tunisia visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Tunisia Tourist visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.