Italy visa for Ukrainian citizens in 2023
Italy tourist visa
Italy tourist visa for Ukrainian citizens
Ukrainian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Italy. Italy tourist visa is free for Ukrainian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Italy tourist visa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Italy tourist visa.
Italy visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Ukrainian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Italy schengen visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens
Documents required for Italy schengen visa from Ukraine include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
How to apply for Italy tourist visa from Ukraine
Italy visa free process for Ukrainian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Ukrainian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Italy. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Italy.
Valid passport Check that Ukrainian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Italy. If not apply for a new Ukrainian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Ukrainian citizens can go to Italy immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Italy, present Ukraine passport or National ID card to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Italy visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Italy for the duration on your stamping.
Italy travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Italy
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Italy
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Italy
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Italy
💳 access money easily
Italy schengen visa and travel tips
- 90 days within any 180 day period in the Schengen Area
- Make sure Ukraine passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Italy.
- Always carry Ukraine passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Italy.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Italy, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Italy and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Italy.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Italy.
- Research the weather conditions in Italy and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Italy.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Italy.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Italy.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Italy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do ukrainian citizens need a visa to go to Italy?
No, visa is not required for Ukrainian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Italy visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Italy with Ukraine passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.