UAE tourist visa
UAE tourist visa for Trinidad and Tobago citizens
Trinidad and Tobago citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to UAE. UAE tourist visa is required for Trinidad and Tobago citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for UAE tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying UAE tourist visa.
UAE tourist visa conditions for Trinidad and Tobago citizens
- The UAE embassies do not issue tourist visas. In order to get a tourist visa to the UAE, you need to get in touch with one of the UAE-based airlines, a tour agency or a hotel (where you intend to stay) in the UAE who will apply for visa on your behalf to the official visa-issuing authorities in the UAE.
- Each airline has some conditions, which must be met in order for your visa to be arranged by them. One of the conditions is flying with them.
- Licensed travel agents and hotels in the UAE can arrange a tourist visa for you provided you purchase the ticket through them and maintain hotel reservation with the specific hotel.
- You can also contact travel agencies in your country for any tourist packages available to the UAE in collaboration with a local tour operator.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for UAE tourist visa from Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago citizens need to get tourist visa to visit UAE. UAE tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a UAE tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Trinidad and Tobago passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in UAE. If not apply for a new Trinidad and Tobago passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for UAE.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of UAE
- Step 5 : Once visa application for UAE is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from UAE embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in UAE, present Trinidad and Tobago passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive UAE visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in UAE for the duration on your stamping.
UAE tourist visa requirements for Trinidad and Tobago citizens
Documents required for UAE tourist visa from Trinidad and Tobago include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for UAE
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Trinidad and Tobago with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for UAE An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in UAE for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave UAE
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Trinidad and Tobago in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Port of Spain to Dubai
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for UAE
✨ UAE tourist visa tips
- Passengers on all international airlines may enter the United Arab Emirates for 96 hours after obtaining a transit visa at the airport. The time difference between the two flights must be over 8 hours and the passenger must continue to a third destination. Passengers also must have a hotel booking.
- All travellers in transit are exempt from entry fees for the first 48 hours; this brief entry may be extended for up to 96 hours for a fee of Dhs50.
- Visitors normally require a sponsor but visas can also be arranged online through an airline if they are arriving on Air Arabia, Air Astana, Emirates, Etihad (and Air Baltic and Air Serbia), flydubai, Turkish Airlines and Indigo Airlines.
🎒 UAE travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
UAE visa advice
Do trinidad and tobago citizens need a visa to go to UAE?
Yes, visa is required for Trinidad and Tobago citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for UAE visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
UAE travel restrictions
UAE has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Trinidad and Tobago will not be allowed to travel to UAE. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel UAE.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.