Vanuatu visa on arrival for Trinidad and Tobago citizens in May 2023
Vanuatu visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Vanuatu visa on arrival for Trinidad and Tobago citizens
Trinidad and Tobago citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Vanuatu. Vanuatu visa on arrival is available on arrival for Trinidad and Tobago citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Vanuatu visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Vanuatu visa on arrival.
Vanuatu visa on arrival conditions for Trinidad and Tobago citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
Vanuatu tourist visa requirements for Trinidad and Tobago citizens
Documents required for Vanuatu tourist visa from Trinidad and Tobago include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Trinidad and Tobago with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Trinidad and Tobago in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Vanuatu
How to apply for Vanuatu visa on arrival from Trinidad and Tobago
Vanuatu visa on arrival process for Trinidad and Tobago cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Trinidad and Tobago citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Vanuatu. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Vanuatu.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Vanuatu tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Trinidad and Tobago passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Vanuatu. If not apply for a new Trinidad and Tobago passport.
Arrival After arriving, Trinidad and Tobago citizens can go to Vanuatu immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Vanuatu.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Vanuatu, present Trinidad and Tobago passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Vanuatu visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Vanuatu for the duration on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Vanuatu tourist visa
- Make sure Trinidad and Tobago passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Vanuatu.
- Always carry Trinidad and Tobago passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Vanuatu.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Vanuatu, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Vanuatu and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Vanuatu.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Vanuatu.
- Research the weather conditions in Vanuatu and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Vanuatu.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Vanuatu.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Vanuatu.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Vanuatu.
Vanuatu travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Vanuatu
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Vanuatu
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Vanuatu
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Vanuatu
💳 access money easily
Drive in Vanuatu
🚙 best car rentals
Vanuatu is part of Oceania with main city at Port Vila. Its Least Developed country with a population of 278K. The main currency is Vatu. The languages spoken are Bislama, English and French.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do trinidad and tobago citizens need a visa to go to Vanuatu?
No, visa is not required for Trinidad and Tobago citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Vanuatu visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Vanuatu with Trinidad and Tobago passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.